Mahampsc Online Application
Create Your MPSC New Profile on mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. (MPSC) web portal on mahaonline.gov.in followed the instruction for creating or updating your profile.
1) Go to mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
2) Click on mpsc advertisement you want to apply.
3) Create a new account
4) Login and crate or update a new profile
Click Here To Login and Create your MPSC Account
Below is the list of document that candidate should keep ready while using MPSC - Online Application System first time.
A) Mobile No:
– Valid mobile no is required for registration of user in the system.
B) Email ID:
– Valid Email ID is required for registration of user in the system.
C) Documents: (Photograph & Signature)
– Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
(Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 4.5 cms)
– Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
(Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 1.5 cms)
Steps : Application Process
1 New User Registration / Create User Account (1st time user)
2 Profile Creation (One time activity)
3 How to apply...? - Application Submission
4 Payment of Application Fees
5 Centre Selection (only in case of Competitive Examination)